With the end of summer and pre-school activities, things have definitely been hectic all around. Now that I have settled into a somewhat regular schedule, I decided to update the blog and talk about life's happenings.
First off, getting a twitter account this summer is probably the main reason as to why I have had irregular posts on here. It's been a quicker go-to for things that are happening around me and things I've been meaning to write about. With that said, I still intend to maintain this blog and write deeper, meaningful things on it as opposed to what's been trending.
My writing has kinda been all over the place lately, meaning I should probably pick up a book soon other than my psych textbooks. This post is definitely not structured in any way. But oh well, it's my little spot on the web to ramble.
Also, Zumba isn't something new that's happening in my life, but something I've been meaning to write about in awhile. It's just a great way of keeping fit and such a fun way to do cardio, especially among friends. It's like an hour long dance party, and you're definitely sweating by the end of it all. So good for those people who like me don't enjoy being on a machine for an hour to burn off those calories.
One more thing- I got a job! *drumroll please* Given that they're 7 am shifts, I'm not a happy camper at that time of the day, since I'm so nocturnal. But a job is a job! POSITIVE OUTCOMES ONLY- my new mantra as I tweeted awhile back on my twitter account. Sounds like I got it out of Hellcats and yes I kinda did but haven't really used it until later on.
So with school, Zumba, the job and catching up with people, my plate's a little full lately. I'm hoping it doesn't catch up to me by the time midterms and such roll around.
Hope everyone's been keeping nice and busy (in a productive way of course). 'Til the next post! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment